Heya folks,

Last night I was blessed by a random act of kindness.  My friends
Steven and Emily helped me organize an art and politics event at the
UC Trailer Park (my home) educating on biofuels in a most inviting
way--a puppet skit!

Check them out at www.sustainablesolutionscaravan.org.  All 21 of
them are headed down to San Jose, Costa Rica in a biodiesel and SVO
carvan of buses and smaller vehicles.  Their puppet show is
absolutely amazing, hilarious, engaging, and wholely improvisational
(I joined the act this time promoting alcohol fuel [they didn't
really know about it, but they story of Ford/Rockefeller/Prohibition
is very similar to the whole Diesel/Hearst/Hemp thing]).

I have a CD of pictures that I'll be sure to direct ya'll to once it
gets online!  They are in Santa Barbara tonight and will be in LA
and San Diego afterward before crossing the boarder.  Please do
yourself a favor and catch up with them if you have the opportunity.

Dave Shaw
www.alcoholcanbeagas.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511