http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cH20P72jAWToQU4l_MlwzMYTP2Z7PxxzsLES3yJN4xwxTXLV2QIzw42VuWQMVyd1cviw5VQWXV_dsACPXjI/%2436B%20Gas%20tax%20Adv.pdf

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cH20PwXs9KjoQU4l-ACRQqMs2pRlONmF5o_2OGdTYomPGb8dYvrMDmEBKFFsAVWyTYL_njZxSmdaObKFkjA/%2428%20Billionrev.%202_18.pdf

These proposals were brought to my attention in private email.  I thought some
here might want to read them.  To their ideas I add(ed) if some state funds are
put toward purchasing some vehicles, some of these should be electric.

Also, there was some sort of annoncement today as to the most recent U.S. Trade
Deficit figures: on pace for an all-time annual record.  If it would be
desireable to show concern to change this deficit, then one matter to address
would be to reduce energy imports.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511