Hey folks,
    I was just perusing the archive slooking for some information on different
fuel color characteristics tht are indicative of certain problems.  I found a
good deal of info, but not exactly what I am looking for.  I have a batch that
I just made, and after the final wash, it is clear, but it has a greenish tint
to it.  Hmmm.  Perhaps an incomplete reaction?  Contaminants in the fuel?  I am
trying to reprocess the fuel as virgin oil to see if it seperates out any more
glyc - but wondering if anyone has any additional thoughts.
Thanks.
Also, Keith - thanks a lot for putting my project up on your site!  I just
noticed it the other day and I appreciate the support. Cheers.
Jack
Jack Kenworthy
Sustainable Systems Director
The Cape Eleuthera Institute