Thank Another Member ToMaSjKn who had corrected me in his mail
"The charging time is NOT limited by the
power available for the charger but by battery chemistry. there is no
escape from that...."

He is right, due to the chemistry of the battery.
The fastest they can be fully charged will be at least one hour.

And no need to have multiple chargers because the wiring circuitry, but need
bigger
amps to charge the battery faster.   And some EV did put their chargers in the
front of
the EVs.  One charger is enough!

The current Avcon standard EV charger has following comments from EV yahoo
groups
"The evi ics-200B conductive AVCON (above) is expensive to buy and repair,
gives errors too easily that denies power to the EV driver.
 Air Quality Management Districts choose this overly complicated and expensive
AVCON charging head because they use tax payer
money and do not drive Electric "
Had located the new China EV factory for a 4 door EV

ZhongQiang Power-tech Co.,Ltd

http://www.zqpt.com

You could not find the picture or information of this EV from their website yet.
Interested parties can contact them for more details!