Hello Biofuelers,

I wanted to update you all on some progress here in The Bahamas.  First, we
have passed ASTM again.  I know it seems a bit nuts to pay for the test so
close together, but our gov't officials required it for us to be able to sell
any excess fuel that we process - and the first test came from a smaller
version of our lab so they wanted a new sample.  Govt here tells me they will
be satisfied with annual testing hereafter.  Fair enough I think.

I have also liased with another cruiseline (Holland America) to build a
biodiesel lab on a small cay that runs its own powerplants and diesel powered
desalinization equipment.  What I think is so great about this is not only that
we will be tapping another source of waste oil formerly being incinerated or
dumped with no benefit and real damage - but also that the cruiselines will be
using the biofuel themselves.  It is the cruiseline that operates the day-use
resort for its cruiseships.  I realize that this is not the same as a small
village owned and run biofuel plant, but I think we can cheer for every gallon
of WVO that gets burned for locomotion or electricity rather than just to be
rid of it.  I truly encourage all those in the proximity of cruiseship landings
to explore the possibilities of getting thei WVO - regulations force them to
change the oil often and our quality is very good.

On another, very seperate, note.  I own a 1993 Toyota Hilux diesel - running
bioD of course.  I want to bring it to the US, but they are not sold in the US.
 I understand that there are issues with emissions that are tough to get
around, but that the real crux is the crash tests that the US requires and that
doesn't happen on foreign vehicles not marketed there.  Does anyone have any
experience bringing a Hilux into the US?  Any suggestions on what authorities I
will need to talk with to try to get it cleared?

Thanks and Regards to All,

Jack

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511