>Mark, do you know how the new EPA registration might affect running a car on
>100% veggie oil?

It has nothing to do with the "new" EPA registration. SVO-WVO are not
legal fuels for on-road use in the US. In other words they're
illegal. What seems most weird is that apart from the Biofuel list
member who uncovered this, Detrick Merz, nobody in the SVO community
seems to be working to change this, including the vendors of SVO
kits/plans, though according to the EPA it's mainly their
responsibility. For more info see:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/?keywords=detrick&time=all&usert
ime=2002-12-31

>How does a person go about paying the fuel tax for these alt fuels?

Biodiesel has two taxes, federal and state. State laws vary. Either
the vendor or the user has to pay the tax. You can't pay fuel tax on
SVO-WVO because it's not a regiustered fuel for on-road use.

Best

Keith Addison

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511