I have considered biodiesel production for some years now and wonder about
the confusions and the truth about several procedures.Doing it right and
cleanly should be upmost in everyone's mind.The Big Oil Business has a terrible
record of doing anything cleanly as i know from years of living in the "oil
patch"
and working and transporting many,many loads of crude [i am NOT the enemy!]
To western ranchers,oil revenue is just slowing down the time until they "loose
the farm" and oil companies have left many areas totally distroyed for any
use;salt water left to pour out in every direction from the 1920's until the
60's when they were forced to contain it and pump it back underground [going
lord
knows where].Nothing will ever grow in these areas except a few salt
cedars.To seperate oil from water in tanks that want cooperate,we brought in a
hot-oil-treatment truck which circulated the tank oil thru the truck-mounted
heater
for several hours[sometimes,this did not work after several attempts and this
"bad" oil was sold to a salvage company] I want to know how to produce
biodiesel right before i start[maybe using animal fats from a very large
facality ]
.Even the shape of process containers are in the argument among the bio people.

 Thanks,ken malone

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511