Alex,

Although, in general, I prefer Diesel engines and either biodiesel or SVO/WVO
over ethanol and spark ignition engines, one must admit that in the case of
Brazil the best solution over all has probably been ethanol given the huge
amounts of sugarcane they had available to them. In your case, Canada, you
have lots and lots of Canola, and would prefer that. It all has to be looked
at relative to the local environment.

Cheers,

Derek

To visit your group on the web, go to: