Hello all!
  Im working with the www.sustainablesolutionscaravan.org

  We have been lucky enough to be invited to present ideas for
renewable fuels to the Minister of Energy of Honduras and the
Minister of Transportation.
  There is some debate in our group as to the best solutions to
propose for the widescale production of vegetable oils for biodiesel
and/or SVO.  We are firmly rooted in the principals of Permaculture
and seek ideas on oil crops that fit this paradigm.
  Also, there has been alot of talk lately about algae oil.  Any
leads or low downs on the production of algae oil are highly sought
after.
  Any information on biodiesel, SVO, ethanol and other renewable
fuels in SPANISH or even english are much appreciated.

Thanks so much.
Ryan Grace.

To visit your group on the web, go to: