Hello all

The Biofuels-biz list is closing today. The reasons for this have
been discussed in recent list messages, mainly these:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUELS-BIZ/4095/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUELS-BIZ/4096/

The first one says this, among other things:

"... some excellent biofuels business operations have been set up by
Biofuel list members who've gained the information and advice they've
needed from discussion at the Biofuel list, not the Biofuels-biz
list."

It also points to an interesting recent discussion at the Biofuel
list on the ethics of commercial production, worth a read:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30316/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30354/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30366/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30401/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/30405/

So we'd like to invite all Biofuels-biz list members to join the
Biofuel list, if they haven't already done so (about half are members
of both lists).

Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Post message: biofuel@yahoogroups.com

We haven't yet decided how to handle the Biofuels-biz message
archives at Martin's
Information Archive at NNYTech, for the time being it will remain unchanged.

We'd like to thank all concerned for contributing to the list during
its two-and-a-half years of existence.

Our thanks and best wishes to all.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever