From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 2:42 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Current Ice Age

Actually, we are technically in an "interglacial" period.  "Ice age"
is a "glacial" period

Pierre

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Brah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually we're still technically in an "ice age."   Most of the
time the
> planet doesn't have large sheets of ice covering its surface, but
when
> it does it usually lasts around a hundred thousand years.  The
current
> ice caps are around forty thousand years old, so the warm period we
> currently enjoy is likely just a brief spell between glaciations.
>

> -BRAH

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511