From: Friedrich Friesinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 10:19 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [biofuel] WVO heater for shop

Hi Art,
for the amount of Sawdust you need to burn in you Shop a 45Gal.Drumstove
would be sufficient!
It works fairly simple you take the Drum,standing up,put a Airintake of
about 4" at the Bottom, cut a 6" Pipe in halve and create a Channel like
Cover almost to the Center of your Barrel.
The Smokepipe you fit below the Top of the Drum on the opposite Site and
Connect to your Chimminey.
The Drum should be open completely to the Top.A Cover that fit good on
Top (1/4 Steelplate will doo) or a remouvable Cover of the Drum

Now you fill your Drum with your Sawdust and Shavings but dont forget to
put a 4" Pipe or round Woodpole from Center beside your Channel
up,sticking out of the Drum.

In filling up your Drum compact the Sawdust/Rip and fill your Drum
allways compacting your stock until reach of the Smokepipe.
Pull out the 4"Pole ,cover your Lid and Light your new Sawdustheater,
it works fine for a little Shop like yours!
Keep the Area around your Stove clean,
(4 Bricks under your Drum would not hurt,to keep the Stove away from the
Floor!

Good Luck
Fritz