<x-charset ISO-8859-1>

plz  visit the web site
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html
yu can find  every details about biodiesel. if you hav
furthe doubts  plz dont hesitate to contact me  ok
bye
cu
regards
vidhya

 --- bazeeth ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
---------------------------------
DEAR MADAM
My self K.M. BAZEETH AHAMED, working as lecturer in
Engg collge in vellore.
i have started to work on biodisel recently.
my plan is to compare the results of methyl and ethyl
esters of used groundnut oil.
i have prepared the methyl ester of fryed groundnut
oil and ethyl ester under progress.
i find difficulty in finding the properties of the
esters(like calorific value, cetane number etc)
kindly give me your sugestions.

with regards
K.M. BAZEETH AHAMED

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list
address.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Click Here

Terms of Service.

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services,
tools and more.
Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511