<x-charset ISO-8859-1>You were right about the race tracks. I just talked to
one of my best
friends who happens to race cars.  They used to race the go carts
which use methanol.  He said he'll have a friend bring some back this
weekend.  And there is a high performance shop not too far that sells
it for about 3.50 per gallon.  I should have know.  Before I got into
the hobby of government corruption and things like that that you
folks seem to be familiar with i used to drag race for fun.  Spent
more money on it than i care to remember.  Pardon me for the
commercial, but think about the Constitution party if you want to
help fix America.  Take care and thank you for your help.  Mike M.
  www.givemeliberty.org, www.familyguardian.tzo.com, www.cpnc.info

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511