Incidentally, I, and I assume many others who might more or less be
fans of some resurgence of the diet, am not an unrestricted fan of the
diet, as a diet for life.

I just sort of like some of it, and I like some of the idea of it
bringing about some long-overdue change in overall food total
consumption and types of food consumption.

I also like the fact that this guy (Atkins) went about his business
despite the naysaying from the smuttily arrogant University Professors
and such.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511