MM,

I think that the EVs and hybrids based on biodiesel, are much better and
viable alternatives to any hydrogen vehicle. Anyway, if you drove hydrogen
vehicle, it cannot be many kilometers or miles. Did they tell you the cost
of the tank, I heard that it was around $20,000 with a range of around 100
miles.

Hakan