Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 20:25:40 -0000
   From: "brainchild0069" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: gasoline

Hey all.I know that ethanol is alot cleaner burning than gasoline,and
is renewable.Those are its good points.On the downsinde,it has a much
lower heat value than gasoline,making it necessary to use more at a
time for the same amount of power.Does any one know of a way to
produce a renewable,environmentally friendly fuel with a heat value
similar to gasoline that can be used in gasoline engines?