Needless to say (I hope) that I did not send this message, nor the
virus in the attachment. Nor did it come from Yahoo.

Nor does it mean that my computer has a virus.

And it doesn't mean either that anyone on the list has been infected
by this virus - note what it says at the bottom of the message:
"[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]" - that's the
virus, removed BEFORE the message was sent to list members. You
cannot get viruses from this list.

These viruses steal addresses from the address books of infected
machines and use them as false sender's addresses to distribute more
virus messages. If your address (or mine) is in the address book of
an infected machine, then this will happen, and there's nothing you
can do about it. If you use MS Windows make sure your virus
protection is up to scratch and up to date, and your machine will be
protected from infection when you receive these virus messages. But
that won't and can't stop your address being pilfered out of other
people's address books.

Once again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to receive a virus from this list.

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Biofuel list owner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511