<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Just a datapoint on the testing issue.  I can only speak
for PA law,
but there are legal requirements to submit lab certification for
diesel fuel purchased for stationary use.  I don't deal with any of
the permitting issues for mobile equipment, but I know there are dyed
and undyed fuels so perhaps more than just tax payments are checked
that way.  For example, the PA-DEP requires business/industry to
submit lab results for testing on _every delivery_ of diesel fuel for
permitted emission sources.  And you aren't allowed to have
unpermitted sources.  8^)  Anything that exhausts/vents outside =
emissions source.

Ed

-- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Minor update, the bill has been proposed, but not yet filed. Still
time to
> derail this effort.

> > Please note that homebrewers would be illegal under this
regulations unless
> > they had approximately $850 of testing on every batch they
produce. If a
> > single
> > quart of this fuel is produced, even for one's own use, it would
be illegal
> > unless official testing was submitted to the government, certified by
> > corporate
> > officers, on a monthly basis.
rtions of this message have been removed]