<x-charset ISO-8859-1>...then there were Keith Addison's comments once, about
Japanese
restaurants not having *any* oil for them (in Japan)....they fry and
fry in it till it's all gone, least a lot of them do it sounded like!
Had the same comment from someone who went asking at a potato chip
factory "oh, we don't change it....we just add some more when it gets
low!"

Yuck!

Mostly depends on the *chef*, not the type of restaurant, methinks.

Ed