Hey Busyditch, where in upstate NY are you? I'm in Chenango county, 30
minutes west of Oneonta.

If you're not too far, you're welcome to come on over and see our
biodiesel setup. And, even if you are too far, you're still welcome to
come over.

Running a '87 Mercedes 300 TD Turbo wagon, on B100 (most of the year!).

Chris