I have been considering for some time now, constructing a waste oil furnace.
Seems quite simple, and does not require the making of biodiesel.
Other than direct compatibility with current oil burning devices, is there
any advantage to making biodiesel first? Seems the BTU value of the
glycerol content is worth utilizing, not to mention the
energy/chemical/waste savings of skipping the biodiesel process.
-rob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511