Hallo,

Saturday, 03 April, 2004, 12:53:52, you wrote:

AE> www.AirAmericaRadio.com , a practical first in the presentation of
AE> alternative views to the rabid spin of the radical right on talk radio,
AE> launched this week.

AE> Available on-line and at a number of radio stations across the U.S.

Well, I took a look at the site.  I came to this:

"Scheduled  guest  Ralph Nader spoke to afternoon drivetime host Randi
Rhodes,  on  her  program  The Randi Rhodes Show. After a particularly
heated  exchange,  which  included Rhodes telling Nader that Americans
can't afford him running for president in 2004, Nader hung up her."

This  seems  really curious to me.  What can Americans afford in 2004?
Both of the candidates from the 2 major political parties are flat out
liars  and  finagelers  who  tell  people what they think they want to
hear.   Washington  insiders to the core who play by the good ol' boys
rules.  So what do we have coming then?  More of the same horseshit we
have   been   spoonfed  for  decades.  Republicans and Democrats alike
will  not  hesitate  to  bend us over and load us like shotguns.  Just
over different things, but we will be bent over all the same.

Can  we  afford  in  2004  or  any  other year to continue to play the
politics  game  by  their  rules?  Is a choice between Tweedle-dee and
Tweedle-dum  any choice at all?  I don't think so.  Are we supposed to
be  satisfied  with  voting  for  the lesser of two evils?  Voting for
Nader  may  be the same as not voting at all but so is voting for Bush
or Kerry.

You  listen  to  Limbaugh  you  get  the view from the right eye.  You
listen  to  Franken you get the view from the left.  When are we going
to wake up and open both our eyes and get things into focus?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular.  Just letting off steam.

Happy Happy,

Gustl

--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511