Howdy, I've built several processors now.  I'd suggest going with a fumeless
design processor.  Girl_mark posted one a while back.  The plans look
outstanding.  That would mean nixing the mixer idea.  The open mixers are
stinky and dangerous.

Best regards, Michael

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511