On the first page of the JourneyToFoerever "Make Your Own
Biodiesel", go figure.
"Meanwhile we'd warmed the 10 litres of new oil in a steel bucket on
the stove to about 40 deg C (104 deg F) to thin it so it mixed
better. In fact, 55 deg C (131 deg F) is a better processing
temperature. "
So, if I keep it at 40C throughout the processing procedure there
should not be a problem with glycerine hardening HUH?
The system I am putting together starts with a small drum equiped
with a brass tap at the bottom for draining and an immersion heater
also plumbed into it. It this goes the "goop", gets heated up (and
I've not yet determined if 100C to de-water it is the way to go but
this is where it will get done if at all) and from there through a
metal automotive funnel equiped with a small screen aided by a layer
or two of cheesecloth. This then goes into the "waiting tank" from
which it will be pumped into the processor and doing the deed and
washing it ect.... before a final filter through either a diesel car
filter or marine one (if I can get one not too dearly)and then to
storage or the fuel tank.
I hope I got this straight. I know there are settling periods
involved and I am not omiting them but being brief. (!)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511