Hello Dave

>thank you for your response   are you addressing the concern of
>biodiesel being incompatible with conventional hose lines?

As a concern it's somewhat overrated, and it wouldn't be
"conventional" lines but old ones, in old models, maybe. See:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_vehicle.html#rubber
Biodiesel and your vehicle > Compatibility > Rubber

Just go ahead and do it, it's unlikely you'll have problems, and if
you do it won't be a sudden catastrophe, you'll have time to get it
fixed.

Best

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511