I need help again,

I did another 40 liter batch of bio yesterday.  I did a test batch first and
it came out right with my seperation at the bottom and the bio on the top just
like it is suppose to.  The only thing a little different from any other
batches is that it was a little darker in color than it had in the past.

I mixed my 40 liters of oil with 8 liters of Methanol and 240 grams of lye.
I had the oil heated to 130 degrees F.  I mixed it for 1 hour like I always
do.  What I got looks like bio but it is darker and I got next to no glycerol
at
the bottom.  It has no other seperations at all.  It is the same color all
the way to the bottom.   Looks and smells like bio but darker.  What went
wrong?
 Do I just go ahead and try to wash it?

I am Confussed.

Rick M