Mr Shea,  I saw your message and I also was wondering about a
seperate "processor" for incoming raw if you will, wvo.  I came up
with a poly drum that I had with two 4500 watt water heater
elements.  If you go with a thermostate, you won't get them hot
enough, least mine didn't, so I went w/o it and set them on a
reostate (a30amp one is strong enough) and I can get 225 degree plus
out of it.  My barrel has sides strong enough to run the elements
into and they tap threads themselves (metal vs plastic) however, I
do not trust just that so I put a generous layer of metal set around
the element and that will stict to anything and it holds very well.
I have a 30gal fumeless processor built on the plans from the web
site at journey to forever.  I made some additions to it, as I have
it set up to draw wvo in, circutlate in the hot water heater, draw
the meth in and then transfer to the was tank and finally pump it
out all using the same pump.  I used pex tubing and valves on all
the set up and it works great.  I do 25 gals at a time and thats 5
gal of meth/lye mix at a time and get around 22 gal or so back.
runs great in my johndeer 4020....hope this helps a little, as the
forum is getting more political then helpfull to people like
us...jimbull

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511