Ah methanol, that at times illusive PITA (PainInTheA**), Ha!
Actually the stuff goes by a variety of names (just to get you
going), but happily I have a link you can check out where they are
all nicely listed :)
http://ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/ME/methyl_alcohol.html IT's all the
same creature, just goes by a different name. Why ? Don't know. Just
to complicate a simple thing I guess.
Some have also posted that at times you can get it from a race track
for cars, an automotive supply house ect... I have found a "Home
Depot" type of thing where I can get it without having to write a
fifteen page disclosure. It is found in the paint department
sometimes, and can come in liter, 4 liter or 20 liter jugs.
The race track might be able to do 45galImp /208.2L /(US55gal)drums.
My situation requires a bit of discretion so large drums is out of
the question, but I can get away with 20 liter ones.

Luc

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "stevenpfaff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511