  From: Jean Paul
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 6:42 AM
  Subject: [biofuel] alternatives for methanol

  to whom it may concern,

  I am a Maltese chap and diesel here is very expensive, and i thought
  of an environmental free alternative fuel
  and bio-diesel seemed the answer.

  but the METHANOL in malta is a bit expensive can someone please tell
  me if there are any other alternatives..

  Can anyone send me the pdf file of joshua tickells book from the
  fryer to the tank please at

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor