Hi Hoagy

> Hi Keith,
> I was surprised to read about this news update but with the
> hollywood movie called, "The Day After Tomorrow" about global
> climate change over a weekend rather then the possible
> 20 year scenario this caught my attention.

It's been said for quite a long time - at least 20 years - that it
could be a very sudden flip, and of course cataclysmic. Nothing very
cataclysmic about the response so far, is there?

>Anyway I wonder
> how this will all play out having read other economic news
> briefings regarding this subject as the Bush polls decline (or
> at lest till monday night US time) and the reactions from
> "Which foreign leaders endorse Bush for re-election?"
> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37652

Right! Those that do might not still be there by then anyway, it's
not seen as something that might enhance their own re-election
prospects.

> Of course your probably right but I'd like to hope it'll
> make a difference after the US november elections.

I also hope that, but I'm not sure how much longer we can go on
relying on hope and not much else.

Regards

Keith