On Sun, 23 May 2004 22:03:55 -0000, you wrote:

>Hey Keith,
>
>After lurking and occationally posting on this list, I gotta agree
>with you guys about Fryer to the Fuel Tank. I use it mostly these
>days for doing test batches.  But, considering the wealth of info you
>and Todd Swearington and Girlmark have, you ought to collectively
>write something that would at least give Fryer to the Fuel Tank a run
>for its money.
>'specially considering your background in journalism.
>And it would be a great way to help support the work you guy are
>doing at JTF.
>
>What say we all? :o)

I said to girl mark before I went to that intro class, and am saying
now, that I think at the least it would be a good idea to document
some of her presentation by shooting a video and editing it and making
it available on the net (yes, I know, some folks don't have the
bandwidth, but some do).  That would be less work than sitting down to
write a book I guess, but on the downside, attendance and payment
might slip if more folks were able to get her info for free.

She did actually have an $8 book (about 80 pages she'd printed out....
it was not published with a hard cover or by a publishing house) that
she had written that she was selling at the end of class, as well.  I
don't know if she has posted a spot online where you can order this
(plus shipping, etc.).  I'm sure some of us would rather see her rake
in payment-for-valuable information than watch Mr. Tickell rake in
money for his work.

That book that she wrote might fit your description, or if she
collaborated to have people like Todd or Keith add their own areas in
it, or introductions to it, it might help add an extra level of
anti-FTFT capability to it.... maybe just brief essays discussing the
importance of countering the bad info that is getting out there.  That
would add a lot of work though.  Fact is, she seemed to be selling
something that might fit your suggestion.

MM