Martin,
I am sending a copy of our proposal as an email attachment , it is having our
results and also what we are going to do in future.
I am doing lab set up so that i can start up by experiments as soon as i get
results i will post to you.
Thank You
Irshad

Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Irshad,
Please post your results to this list so we can see what you find. I
have been wondering about cracking biodiesel.
Thanks
Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/

irshad ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Irshad and i am a new member to this group.I am a graduate student
> in Chemical Engineering Dept in University of North Dakota.
> I am trying to improve the cold flow properties of Biodiesel so that it can
> be used in Aviation sector (JP-8).I am trying to improve the cold flow
> properties by catalytic cracking and thermal cracking.In future we are going
> to crack soybean oil and bidiesel and then we will compare the results
> I would like to know is someone working on this same topic or they have some
> idea how i can remove major percentage of glycerol from biodiesel (SME) or
> from raw feed soybean oil which is our our feed for biodiesel.
>
> All of you have a great weekend,
> Thank You,
> Irshad

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT