Fantastic, thats exactly what I was looking for. I might have a little trouble
if we get hit with some of the really nasty stuff, but a little mix should
help. Which wasn't mentioned very much in the article.

Do you guys recommend a Fossil Diesel mix, or the kerosene mix? I've read that
the kerosene mix is more effective, but I'm still wondering whether it will
provide adverse results.

Second, I've also read that seperating a winter and summer mix through the
process of heating and cooling to seperate the liquid and gel will lower the
cetane rating. How dramatic is this lower rating? Should I then turn my
injection timing back up by another 2-3 degrees?

Thanks,
Randall Sanborn