Todd-

Great reply thanks.  And thanks to others that responded.  You are
describing nearly what I have been thinking about.  I was envisioning
maybe a gravity fed for the coarse matter and then into a heated
barrel with a conical bottom with a bung a couple of inches above the
coned tip.  I only wonder about the availability  or ease of
manufacture of that fine of a filter...  Also I was thinking of
forcing air into the barrell to pump instead of an impeller pump.

Josh

  --- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>