Eric,

The reason US/UK forces invaded Iraq was so that they can take control
of the middle east and eventually create a global fascist state. They
are the real terrorist. George Bush comes from a family of genocidal
maniacs. Kerry is related to him and is in fact part of the same group
of people planning to create this global fascist state. Queen Elizabeth
II is his 13th cousin and is also part of the gang of terrorists who
plan to create a centralised one world government, police force, army,
bank and a micro-chipped population (slaves). This is the real reason
for the war on terrorism, it's a smoke screen. You create a problem,
like 9-11 or Sadam and then you offer the solution which will always be
to take away our freedoms and take land.

For more info about this check out http://www.davidicke.com

Dave

On Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 02:43  pm, Eric M. Joseph wrote:

> Yes jkolling, a nice pun it is!Ê But I think (I hope) that some of the
> reason we are over in Iraq is to suppress the terrorist activity.Ê It
> doesn't seem that way at times though.Ê "Bush actually creates an
> environment for these types of things
> toÊ florish."Ê -If he doesn't achieve his goals, but then what are his
> goals.Ê The truth is that I don't think that anybody knows but him.Ê
> After
> all, he IS a politician-just like Kerry.Ê I personally don't trust any
> politician, and hope that when I vote it is for the lessor of two
> evils.
>

> And Keith, thank you for the quotes.Ê Scary; Abraham sounds like he's
> fanatical.Ê I don't see anything wrong with 'the Green Movement.'Ê He
> sounds like someone with a hidden agenda like the rest of the
> politicians.

> Biofuels list archives:

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]