Hi Todd,

Thx for the reply, the manufacturers specs are known this is not the
problem. My concerns are mainly:
If loss of power and a higher consumption occurs will these two even out the
economical advantage of BD?
And very importantly for us can we still fuel up with petro diesel? I'll
explain, idea is to manufactor our own BD. Our trucks can carry between 600
and 1000 liter of fuel. As we're a carrier with a Eastern Europe/Asia focus
many of our trucks have to fill up several times before arriving back at
their homebase. This means they will have to be able to take petro diesel as
well as BD.

Grtz,
Pieter

Hotmail en Messenger on the move http://mobile.msn.com/?lc=nl-nl