Thanks, Lyle,  (Piedmont BioFuels) for an excellent informative visit.  I
really appreciated you taking the time to show me around.  I was impressed
about your dedication and willingness to get solar energy, the University,
and even the growing of mustard seed all involved in the bio-diesel
effort.
Keep up the good work with the coop and spreading the word in NC.  I'll
keep plugging down here in Florida.

Steve

Lyle,

> Thanks for the invite!  I am really getting excited about the prospects
of
> getting involved in Bio-diesel.  Hope it won't be too much bother for
you
> to show me and my wife around the operation.  Is during the week or a
> weekend better for you?  Possible even Memorial Day?  Or possibly about
> week later (on the way back south for us)?
>
> According to Mapquest you are just west of Raliegh right?
>
> Steve
>

> --- Lyle Estill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Steve,
>>
>> Come see us as Piedmont Biofuels.  We are on the back porch of what was
>> an abandoned double wide.
>> We have a little batch operation (75 gallons at a time), a little
>> distribution business (just pumped 1000 gallons of "Store Bought" B100
>> to Chatham County Schools, we have a little coop thing going.  We may
>> have embarked on reactor 1.6, a stainless affair on a trailer for our
>> friends at DOE, and we love visitors.  What we ought to do is get the
>> little biodiesel bed and breakfast opened.
>>

>> On May 25, 2004, at 2:28 PM, steven mesibov wrote:
>>
>> > I will be heading north on vacation with my wife in early June and
was
>> > wondering if I could stop by and check out a biodiesel operation. No
>> > size
>> > to small or to large. Anywhere from Florida to NH to Niagra Falls
back
>> > down through Tennesse and GA.  Any suggestions?  I promise with
Sharie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail