Todd,

I just spent a half hour going through over a dozen soap making sites and
the best I could find for catalyst was soap making kits with 4 ounce
packets of lye.  Could you point me in the right direction for finding the
larger quantities of KOH flake?  And while you are thinking about it, how
bout sulphuric acid?  I have been warned that the readily available acid
drain openers are often quite diluted with water.

Thanks!

Steve

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail