Dear friends,
    I just bought an 89 Ford diesel with the intention of running veggie oil
or used oil instead of diesel.  I understand that veggie oil is cleaner, so
hope to go that route.  My question is this:  If I heat the veggie oil in its
own tank with a radiator source heat coil in the tank, and maybe heat the fuel
filter up the line prior to injection, do I need to process the used veggie
oil, other than a good pre-filtering job prior to pouring it into my veggie
tank
in my van?
    If so, what exactly is the process required to extract the glycerols,
etc...

Thanks for your help.  Dale    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   or    [EMAIL PROTECTED]