Frankly, I think Bush himself did 9/11.   Ok ... so he did not directly
"push the button".   But IMHO ... he "enabled" it..... and "surgically
enhanced" it.

IMHO .... he WANTED the WTC down (for reasons listed by Dave).    So he
"arranged" it to "go down".   He had DEMOLITION CHARGES set up in it .... so
that at-a-push-of-a-button .....BOOM.   The building would be ....uh....
"renovated".   All he needed was a "REASON" the-building-came-down.  Much
like killing someone during a 4th of July Skyrocket show .... so that the
rocket booming would cover up the sound of your gunshot.    Purposely
"turning a blind eye" to the terrorist's planning the WTC's demise .....
knowing FULL WELL ..... that the planes crashing would be a PERFECT COVER
for pushing the demolition charge button.   And providing a convenient
"reason" the American Public .... could "blame".

IMHO, this is the real truth behind 9/11.   And frankly, I don't know how
'ol GW can sleep at night after ordering this.  Maybe he thinks he's part of
some "higher purpose" or something.  And that the victims of the WTC are
just "collateral damage".   Who knows ............

Curtis

Nothing says "I love you" like a bouquet of flowers!
http://www.flowerson55.com