Well Phil, don't feel too too left out, or too singled out either.
When I went around getting contacts for my soon to be BD production
and I asked if I could have some of their waste oil it was as though
the concept was not just foreign but downright alien. They did
authorise me to help myself whenever I wanted though and that makes
me happy.
Sooner or later someone is going to clue in to the idea that there's
money to be made form the BD crowd in selling WVO instead of them
paying to have it carted off, so promotion of a reuseable resource
(WVO) is laudable but it is also a two edged sword that could come
back and bite us on the butt as well, capitalists being what they are
(anything for a buck).
Although for the moment we are at the spearhead of something good
for all concerned and unless someone decides to "fix" what ain't
broke we shall continue and thrive in the areas of renewable and
reuseable energy, so plug on mon ami and smile as they wonder where
the smell of fries is comming from :)

L.