--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, MH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 VCS Gives "Fahrenheit 9/11" a Five Star Rating
 Veterans for Common Sense

 http://www.michaelmoore.com
 Posted 6/25/2004

 Veterans for Common Sense presents Michael Moore and
 his film crew and staff with a five star review for
 his superb film. The facts Moore presents are
 compelling and accurate. Simply put,
 Moore connects the dots where the mainstream press fails.
 For veterans, the most important part of "Fahrenheit 9/11"
 comes at the very end, when Moore dedicates his efforts to
 the 851 U.S. service members who have so far fallen in
 Bush's reckless war. As a reminder to our members,
 supporters, and web site visitors, we are posting
 our letter delivered to Bush before the invasion,
 signed by 1,000 war veterans, where we
 strongly questioned Bush's reasons for his war.
 Bush never responded.

 The following letter was signed by
 1,000 war veterans and given to the
 President on March 10, 2003.

   March 10, 2003

   The Honorable George W. Bush
   President of the United States of America
   1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
   Washington, DC 20500

   Dear Mr. President:

 CONTINUED http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/newsArticle.asp?id=1772