Respected  Keith

   Thank you  for your reply letter

   Eventhough  several  research papers are  published , including my  research
work and the international symposium books on the solvent delignification ,but
they  are available in the specialized  journals ,  the small biomass refinary
of integrated processing of  lingnocellulosics  is not yet been given
importance as it is not as matured as our biodeisel projects..But surely , like
 the small scale biodeisel project, this one have  a great green future  as the
celluose  is the most abundant , renewable natural  resource  and lignin next
to cellulose in abundance.
    Surley I  am very glad to  prepare and post first  the short summary of the
state of art  and also wish to contribute 1 or 2 page  relevant information
regarding  what  the process develpoment  acadamic  people call THE
ORGANOSOLVE  DELIGNIFICATION  or biomass  fractionation or BIOMASS REFINERY
Surely   some of our list members can simplify  and modify the process, as
ethanol lignin are  good biofuel too, the   sugar from celluose  and
hemicellusose can be used  acording to local market demand as well as  to make
ethanol in small scale farm.
     Please  kindly  give me time of  20 days  and also I expect your help  to
improve language part, because here in Brasil I rarley practice  English , lost
touch with the language for the last 25 years and definately  will contribute
to the JTF.
     I am sure our list members can be active and share the knoweledge
towards  making  ethanol in   small scale using  several biomass residues.Thus
Biomass Refinary can de small too .

Thanking you again

Yours truely
sd Pannirselvam

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings Pan

>       I have done  Phd   work  (1978-1982), pilotplant   designed
>, now constructed. at  IIT Delhi, based  on my laboratory work on
>catalytic  low temperature(120)    acidos , alkaline    etanol e
>water delignification process leading to good seperation of
>celulose , hemicelluso e lignin and very high enzymatic hydrolysis
>of treated fibers.
>Biomass ethanol with this process has great role to play  in the
>next few years together with biodeisel.I will be very glad to s«hare
>the process details for decentralised biofuel process developments

Would it be possible to share the process details onlist with
everyone? I'm sure there would be a lot of interest. Or, if it's too
big and detailed for that, maybe it could be uploaded at Journey to
Forever?

regards

Keith

>sd
>Pannirselvam .P.V
>

>Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hello Hans
>
> >Acid Catalyzed Organosolv Saccharification (ACOS). This unique, high
> >pressure, high temperature, closed loop, pulping process has been developed
> >and patented by chemist Dr. Laszlo Paszner (Paszner Technologies, Inc., of
> >Surrey, B.C.) of the University of British Columbia. Although it is
> >adaptable to Alaskan species, both hardwoods and softwoods, the process has
> >yet to be proved commercial for the Alaskan environment.
>
>Or for any environment I believe. Paszner and ACOS have been
>discussed here before. See:
>
>http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/?keywords=Paszner&time=all&usert
>ime=2002-12-31
>
>See also: