G'DAY to Any one in the NEWCASTLE N.S.W. AUSTRALIA REGION.
   I DISCOVERED THAT THIS AREA HAS THE FACTORY THAT MAKES BIODIESEL
FOR THE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN FARMERS GROUP, AND THEY SELL RETAIL AT
THEIR FACTORY Biodiesel Industries Australia produce biodiesel
commercially in Maitland.  Call them on 02 4932 4111
 So if you don't want to stuff around making your own or want to try
it out first theres the spot to pick it up.
 Any Novocastrians wanting to get in touch with me to swap some
ideas on making a brew,  feel free to give me a yell.
                                                  Cheers  Neil