Hello Keith,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] DUBYA aint texan nor is his dad

> "Michael Meacher lays out the case that Pakistan's Inter-Services
> Intelligence gave $100,000 to captured Al Qaeda member Omar Sheikh to
> pass on to 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta (the same guy who did not go
> to Prague). Characterizing ISI as a state within a state, we may here
> have the real state sponsor of terrorism. Unfortunately, the Bush
> administration has pushed Pakistan as an ally on the war on terror.
> Hmmm."
>

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1266317,00.html
> Guardian Unlimited | Guardian daily comment | The Pakistan connection
>
> Comment
>
> The Pakistan connection
>
> There is evidence of foreign intelligence backing for the 9/11
> hijackers. Why is the US government so keen to cover it up?
>
> Michael Meacher
> Thursday July 22, 2004
> The Guardian
<snip>

It has been known all along that the Pakistani military establishment draws
its sustenance and its raison d'etre from the internecine, low intensity war
of attrition
it has conducted with India since the early nineties. In this, they have
been cynically and actively
abetted by the CIA whose earl;ier mandat3e was Soviet containment via the
Jehadi route.
Their sinister role in the 9/11 disaster may perhaps never be told.

The following link details the cozy relationsip the CIA enjoyed with the Al
Qaeda going back to the Bosnian campaign. It is also revealing of the extent
of the incestuous relationship between the CIA and the ISI, which was
actively aiding the Taliban and the Al Qaeda during and after the assault
on Afghanistan.

http://www.911dossier.co.uk/pk06.html

It is also well established that the ISI is a Govt. within the Govt. and
helped set up and train the Taliban in Afghanistan. There is a strange
triangular relationship among the ISI, the ruling party Muttahida
Majlis-e-Amal
throught some key members and the Sunni sectarian Sipah-e-Sahaba
Pakistan, all tied up inextricably with the Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/columnist1.asp?main_variable=Columnist&file_name
=john%2Fjohn41.txt&writer=john

http://meaindia.nic.in/opinion/2002/06/26o01.htm

The danger of small nukes or briefcase bombs is very real if General Lebed
is to be believed, particularly through the actions of rogue nuclear
scientists like Dr. A Q
Khan and Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmoud with Jehadi sympathies.

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/MONITOR/ISSUE6-5/kanwal.html

One only hopes that the unimaginable does not turn into nightmarish reality.

Regards.

balaji