Thanks Rob!

Those are some excellent links with good overview points.  I'll try to
incorporate some of that in my next talk.

Tonight's presentation to the Sierra Club went extremely well.  They let
me ramble on for over an hour while interrupting many times to ask some
excellent questions.  Except for one gadfly (what happens to the sodium or
potassium in the wash water?  Won't it contaminate drinking water or
fields...) every one was extremely positive.   In fact one guy with
business and political connections thought I was thinking too small when I
proposed a coop type partnership.  He suggested I approach Stetson
University (yes, the one started by the hat guy here in Deland, FL)
business school for a business development grant or even the county
council to fuel the local school buses etc.  He even thought that the
University would love to jump all over a "green" project and will approach
the University president!  We might even get a lot of student interest and
support similar to Piedmont and UNC.  Three of us are meeting this coming
Monday night here in Deland to plot strategy.

If anyone out there would like to join us, just let me know!

Thanks again!

Steve

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail