Living in a climate that has quite low wintertime temps running pure
BD in a vehicle year round poses some challenges but I have been
thinking and it seems to me fuel oil based home heating systems
should run just fine on BD as long as the storage tank is in the
basement of the house to keep the fuel temperate (as most are around
here) has anyone tried this or does anyone have any input on this
idea? thanx