Hi Jose

>Keith:
>
>Thanks for articles such as this one.  You do a wonderful job at
>putting things into the proper perspective.

Thankyou Jose!

I think it's relevant, considering who in the world wastes so much
energy (along with everything else) and who else in the world doesn't
get to have any as a result.

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_404.html#energyuse

>I live in a developing country and have high aspirations to help the
>people around me to change situations such as the ones described
>below.  I hope others can see what you are doing.

I think they can, many it seems. I had some offlist responses to this
message, I get quite a few like that. And a LOT via feedback from
people who visit our website. This is from two of today's batch:

>I dont bother writing mail much; but I was very touched by the
>issues you are interested in, as they are the kind of topics where a
>individual person can make a lot of difference.
>
>I see the world divided up into those who care and are making
>positive changes to readdress the balance; and those who dont care
>and just want to have the "Am allright Jack attitude"...Rather like
>the opposite ends of a see-saw... but meanwhile theres a lot of
>people sitting on the fence...who know its wrong to carry on
>destroying and pillaging our planet, yet helpless to make changes.
>
>Am sure with websites like yours and enough people setting an
>example by being an example.... this may very be the catalyst we all
>need to tip the scales towards a golden age we all deserve.
>
>Thanks again, and be sure there are folks like me and my friends who
>are  influenced by the info you have gathered.

And:

>I am really impressed and moved by the contents of your site in
>general -  you have brought tgether some wonderful material which
>needs bringing to as wide an audience as possible

We get tons of stuff like this. It's very encouraging!

Best wishes, and thanks again

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever