Hello all.

I joined the group a few weeks ago and have been learning every day. I am the
proud owner of a '04 Jetta TDI and I am very interested in making bio diesel.
My wife thinks I'm nuts, but why should today be different from any other day.

Anyway,  even if I use a couple for myself, I have a half dozen steel, and a
half dozen blue plastic 55 gal drums in my basement. They are both closed top
drums. The plastic drums used to contain water, and the steel used to contain
petro-diesel. If anyone is close enough to Philly, and they're willing to pick
them up, you can have them.

Thanks.
Q.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM